Re: YDL store - shipping costs?

Subject: Re: YDL store - shipping costs?
From: Donn (donntarris@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 10:45:16 MDT

Graham Leggett wrote:

> There are lots of shipping options with lots of different rates - I'm
> not prepared to place an order until I know exactly how it will get to
> me, and exactly what it will cost - finishing an order without knowing
> the final price is like paying for something with a blank cheque.

You can proceed right up to providing shipping and billing information
(no credit card number is asked for at this point) and see the invoice
before a credit card number is asked for after you click "continue".
I just did a dummy one to test it and got the entire bill including
shipping and handling.

Cheers,
Donn
Maple Ridge, BC