Re: init respawning too fast

Subject: Re: init respawning too fast
From: Elliott (kilowatt@cinci.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 21:50:11 MDT

I think it is possible to specify in the inittab file the speed of each interface. When I was messing around with serial post terminals,
setting the speed too fast would make errors like yours pop up now and then. I have no idea, however, how to specify the speed. And I could
be totally wrong.
Good luck with YDL. And post more information, especially if you solve the problem