RE: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????

Subject: RE: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 11:06:19 MDT

To get further off-topic, I know of no one who upgraded from NT to W2K
that did *NOT* later do a clean install because of all the problems.
Kind of fits into the reality of Microsoft's Minimum System Requirements
for <insert any product name here>, lol.

Pete
Pete Peters <ppeters914@home.com>
Seattle, Washington, USA