Re: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????

Subject: Re: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????
From: Scott Every (scott@emji.net)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 11:45:14 MDT

C'mon people. this is ridiculous. Quit banging on these guys. If you
don't like YDL2, go roll your own linux or don't use it. Comparing these
guys to MS is patently absurd.

Constructive criticism is helpful. Name calling is not.

Dan, thanks for getting 2.0 out.

--On Monday, June 4, 2001 11:36 AM -0600 Dan Burcaw