Re: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????

Subject: Re: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????
From: Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 12:21:40 MDT

On Monday, June 4, 2001, at 10:34 AM, Balatro 28 wrote:

> Sadly, its situations such as the one that Pete suggests that keeps me
> relatively well paid and in a job.

Ah, but are you employed because they hire you before they get in
trouble so that trouble doesn't happen? Or do they bring you in after
it's screwed up to fix it?

(and yes, this is relevant to the whole issue of "install this on my
production server". Because anyone who tries that either has an
incompetent techie advising them, or needs to hire a techie to save them
from themselves...

[<chuqui@plaidworks.com> = <me@chuqui.com> = <chuq@apple.com>]

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.