Re: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????

Subject: Re: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terrasoftsolutions.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 13:40:53 MDT

My last note on this issue before I post upgrade instructions sometime this
week is links to places on the web site where we now say upgrades are
currently not possible:

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com (see the paragraph under the G4 image)
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/ydl20.shtml
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/products/guide2.0.shtml#notes (Engineers'
Notes of the guide to install.... )

If I missed another relevant place to put this information, please let me
know.