Re: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????

Subject: Re: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????
From: Steve Poole (sp@is2-isnot.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 14:32:44 MDT

Perhaps all of those who were constrained by the upgrade would be willing to
assist in the testing phase of the "upgrade". This certainly gives one a better
first-hand knowledge of the difficulties of making "upgrades" work with
ease. Easy
upgrades are a difficult task from the programming point of view,
especially when
you are trying to make sure that you take into consideration all of the
possibilities
that someone MIGHT have added to their system. Volunteers anyone ?

Steve...