Re: Install Problem on G3 MiniTower

Subject: Re: Install Problem on G3 MiniTower
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 17:02:37 MDT

Neil,

The installer won't re-format a partition that is already there.
It is a bit of a safety net. To install 2.0 on the "same partition" as you
have 1.2, I recommend you delete the 1.2 partition, and recreate a
new partition to take its place. Then, the installer will format this
newly created partition and go...

--

Regards, Dan Burcaw Terra Soft Solutions, Inc. http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/