Monitor Problems (CTX) HELP!!!!!

Subject: Monitor Problems (CTX) HELP!!!!!
From: Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 22:06:44 MDT

Ok, I finally got 2.0 installed. Now to get X going. With 1.2.1 it
took one time and it was there. I have now tried about ten times and
no X. Xconfigurator finds my video card fine (PowerComputing
PowerCenter 150) it call it PLATNIUM (just like 1.2.1). My monitor
is a CTX PL7A a very common 17 inch CTX. It is not listed so I have
put all sorts of legitimate entries. What is the foolproof setting
that works with all multi sync monitors??? I am puzzled that 1.2.1
was so easy and 2.0 is so difficult (go figure).

--
Thanks,
Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com) (leb@wt.net)

--- Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither. -B. Franklin Computers save time like kudzu prevents soil erosion. -Everybody knows