Re: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????

Subject: Re: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????
From: Robert Vogt IV (robert@arborhost.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 09:57:50 MDT

> I have the same problem - so I intend on borrowing space for myself on a
> friend's Intel laptop transferring via a null-ethernet cable. Of course
> it is practical.
        FYI - you're referring to a crossover cable, right? ;) Also, the
gentleman having the upgrade problem might wish to note that he could
probably achieve transfer rates of over 10 MB/s using a full-duplex
100Mbps crossover cable (thus significantly reducing transfer time),
assuming he is able to get ahold of another machine at the same
location...

        Just my 2c.

                        Sincerely,

                        Robert Vogt IV