Re: Video & Monitor Settings on YDL 2.0

Subject: Re: Video & Monitor Settings on YDL 2.0
From: Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 10:34:02 MDT

Timothy,
You need to count yourself very fortunate, at least you have a
flicker. I can't even get a flicker. I wish someone would tell us
about the foolproof monitor setup.

--
Larry Blodgett
Email: blodgett@telocity.com

--- Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly ---"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither." -B. Franklin ---"Always ask the question, never assume the answer." -Marcus Radich 1999