Re: smbclient failure...

Subject: Re: smbclient failure...
From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup999@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 13:12:21 MDT

You have an SSL error which means that you do not have any security
certificates or Samba can not find the path to them. I'm not quite sure how
they need to be installed, the easiest would probably be to disable SSL in
your Samba setup.
You might want to have a look at the Open-SSL/Mod-SSL documentation about
getting valid certificates set up.

(www.open-ssl.org and www.mod-ssl.org, I think).

Best regards,
Chris