RE: ATI Rage Orion 128 and XF4.x

Subject: RE: ATI Rage Orion 128 and XF4.x
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 16:35:01 MDT

Been awhile since I started to research this. There was some info on
penguinppc.org, but it doesn't appear to have been updated in awhile.
Since I opened this can of worms, guess I'll go fo' broke <g>....

- I understood Hollis' RPMs to be 4.0.1. Is that true? Does it matter?
And just where are Hollis' RPMs anyway?
- How do they compare w/ KFukui's RPMs or Ani's rsync tree?
- Has anyone w/ a Rage Orion successfully installed 4.0.2 (or 4.0.3 or
4.1.0) from xfree86.org?

Just looking for the least painful option. I hate reinventing the wheel.
<g>

Cheers.

Pete
Pete Peters <ppeters914@home.com>