Re: JDK1.3

Subject: Re: JDK1.3
From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup999@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 12:44:45 MDT

I am not sure if you can download it here or not, but I downloaded JDK-1.1.8
for my RedHat 7.0 box from an IBM site (I need 1.1.8 for some specific 3rd
party database which can not deal with the added security issues in later
releases of JDK). It is the 'ready to install' product, no compiles are
required. I forgot the exact link at IBM and it's not that easy to find.
However, I do not know if they have a compiled version for YD Linux.
However, IBM being a supporter of Linux and a producer of PPC processors it
would seem logical for them to have a compiled version.
But what has logic to do with anything?

Best regards,
Chris