Installing Packages - YDL 2.0

Subject: Installing Packages - YDL 2.0
From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup999@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 14:52:14 MDT

Hi all,

is there any way to select packages like I used to select them in the 1.2.1
installation? I want the Developer's Install, but I also need to have Apache
and PHP and PostGreSQL installed. This is part of the Web Server package, I
presume and might not come along with the Dev Pkg. I don't want everything
since I have no use for all the Usenet stuff and a whole lot of other stuff.
Which button do I press to get a 'individual' package list? I fear, my
keyboard is missing that specific one...

Best regards,
Chris