Re: defective install cd

Subject: Re: defective install cd
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terrasoftsolutions.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 17:19:32 MDT

On Wednesday 06 June 2001 15:48, you wrote:
> Received YDL 2.0 yesterday (amazing turnaround-ordered Mon. am-received
> Tues. aft) but was totally bummed when install cd refused to boot in
> both my machines - Wallstreet G3 'book and G4 AGP 400 w/ Rage 128 Pro.
> Not the way to start my Linux experience. Who do I contact to get a
> replacement?

Please note that our CDs are *not* bootable on old world machines (e.g.
anything that does not have USb ports or is not colorful)

That said, it does sound like you have a bad one.. please email
shipping@terrasoftsolutions.com stating this with your name and invoice number
and we'll send you a new one.

--

Regards, Dan Burcaw Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.