Stuck booting into 640x4xx Res. on a 21" Monitor

Subject: Stuck booting into 640x4xx Res. on a 21" Monitor
From: Adam Had'em (adamhadm@forntiernet.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 22:14:52 MDT

Ii has arrived..... :) Alllleluuua.... It was very easy to
install... Good work guys..

I do have a small or large problem. When I boot into the cd or to my
root directory the booter changes my display to 640x4xx and I can not
change it to a 1600x1200 for my 21" monitor. vmode by hand does not
work and I would like not to change it manually every time. I had some
some similar with 1.2.1 but not this bad. I have tried the append=???
in 1.2.1 and it did not work.

Q: What is the "append=" to include in the yaboot.conf

I had the same situation when I installed.... The graphics and text
were Super Sized but with out the extra $.70...

Any suggestions...

-Adam