Re: Network Printing

Subject: Re: Network Printing
From: Block Iron & Supply Co - CIS (info@blockiron.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 07:44:52 MDT

Here is my print cap file. All my printing is done through HP JetDirect
boxes. I treat them as if they are a *NIX box accept for the UNISYS
printer. I print to the UNISYS band printer through my Novell server. The
reason is I do that is the buffers on the UNISYS are to slow for newer
print servers so I use an old IPX only JetDirect. Hope this helps.

Andy