Java not installed during Developer package installation?

Subject: Java not installed during Developer package installation?
From: Donovan Warren (aramis_@yellowdog-linux.bacil.dyndns.org)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 09:53:22 MDT

I ran the installer on a PM 7600/120, and it generally seems to have
installed okay (I have a few issues, but am investigating them first).

I performed the Custom "Developer Package" install, and have noticed that
ther is no Java anything, installed anywhere. What did I (or the package)
miss? There also doesn't appear to be any JDK or JRE rpm on the Tasty Morsels
CD, so I'm going to guess that the package missed (at least) one piece of the
install. In that case, however, I have to ask: what else did it miss?