Re: Kernel 2.4.x? (OT)

Subject: Re: Kernel 2.4.x? (OT)
From: Donovan Warren (quixotic_raindrop_sw@mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 09:56:25 MDT

On Saturday 09 June 2001 07:05, Chris Ruprecht wrote:
> On Saturday 09 June 2001 12:41, you wrote:
> > Heya, Chris.
> >
> > > Oh and the KDE 'The Matrix' screen saver works out to attract women - I
> > > almost fell of my chair when the beautiful, intelligent woman showed up
> > > in my cube and asked me if she could have a copy of that. Well, she
> > > wanted it for her Windoze box ... and I couldn't quite comply ...
> > > <sigh>.
> >
> > lol that sucks! So, did you get her phone number at least??? :P
>
> Nope ;-), I'm a happily married man .... for over a year now.

The same thing happened to me at work, too. Literally a dozen, mostly
beautiful, women have walked by both the Windoze and Linuxen boxes at my
station, stopped to watch, and ended up talking for a while about the
screensaver, life, and so forth. I, not being married, _did_ get a phone
number ;-)

I am installing the 2.4 kernel this weekend. I'm sure I'll have questions on
Monday. :-)