stupid problem with 2.0

Subject: stupid problem with 2.0
From: rmay (mayro@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 18:51:23 MDT

Ok so I had no problems installing YDL2.0 and getting it working how I want.
My problem is that I set MacOS X to boot 9.0 and now I can't get back into
linux. I'd like to reset things to startup like the original install had
set it. I just don't know what to tell the openfirware to look for to boot
yaboot instead of mac. I don't want to set up another folder with kernels
and yaboot since its already on the machine, I just don't know where the
installer put it.

robert