iBook Problems (Line at the Bottom)

Subject: iBook Problems (Line at the Bottom)
From: Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 22:44:24 MDT

I have a new iBook (white) and I have installed 2.0 and now have a
text screen with a bar across the bottom.

How do I check to see if my kernel is compiled to use rage 128????
Must I reinstall if not and how????

Can I add something to the yaboot.conf to fix this????

When I type startx it looks like I have lost horizontal sync. I
think you probably know what I am talking about if you have ever seen
it. What can I do to get startx to work???

--
Thanks,
Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com) (leb@wt.net)

--- Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither. -B. Franklin Computers save time like kudzu prevents soil erosion. -Everybody knows