Re: iBook Problems (Line at the Bottom)

Subject: Re: iBook Problems (Line at the Bottom)
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terrasoftsolutions.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 12:32:40 MDT

Larry,

If you're on the net with your iBook, run a yup update.
There is a newer kernel there that should fix your problem
on the iBook (reboot after yup updates your system).

By the way.. yup is now active.. and there is a kernel update
(fixes iBook video stuff) and the yi update contains
new monitor entries for the TiBook. These will become
"official errata" in short order.

--

Regards, Dan Burcaw Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.