Re: G3 optimization question...

Subject: Re: G3 optimization question...
christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 15:03:34 MDT

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Dan Burcaw wrote:
>How many distributions can really survive with this many choices? Plus,
>there at least two of us (LinuxPPC and YDL) that are PowerPC only. We
>MUST survive on this platform as this is all we do.

 Yes, this is the reason why I will only buy YDL and not Mandrake (or
SuSE) for my PPCs, and also why I had those emoticons. Mandrake is my
favorite distro on Intel, and this is why I will only buy their stuff for
my solo Intel box.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Sysadmin Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada