Re: YDL 2.0 & 6400/200

Subject: Re: YDL 2.0 & 6400/200
From: Sean O. Denney (sdenney@cise.ufl.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 09:51:16 MDT

I've tried both the x11 and the text only installers, and the same
thing. I have also tried some of the video options from the YDL 1.2.1
Install Guide, but nothing seems to help. I can make out that the
installer does work (x11 and the text only), but the refresh rate is
too much for my old monitor.

I have a 17" ViewSonic monitor connected to my G4/450MP, but that
still doesn't solve the problem since I will be using the old monitor
for YDL exclusively.

--- Sean