RE: Bad Keyboard Mapping

Subject: RE: Bad Keyboard Mapping
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 13:17:30 MDT

Rob,

 I believe the answer to your second question is that the Performa's
internal CDROM drive is the problem. Sorry, I don't remember the
specifics or which list I saw this answered, but I believe the post said
the only solution was to replace the CDROM drive.

Anyone else have a better answer/workaround?

Pete
Pete Peters <ppeters914@home.com>
Lurking in Seattle