Re: Can't mount Tasty Morsels CD

Subject: Re: Can't mount Tasty Morsels CD
From: Sean O. Denney (sdenney@cise.ufl.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 05:33:55 MDT

You need to separate the /dev/cdrom and the /mnt/cdrom with a space.
If that isn't working try the long way. Use pdisk to find the exact
device and partition of the CD, then use the following command:

mount -t iso9660 -o ro /dev/xxxx /mnt/cdrom

Where xxxx is the device and partion of the CD. (e.g. hda2)

--- Sean