Re: YDL 2.0 problems

Subject: Re: YDL 2.0 problems
From: Sean O. Denney (sdenney@cise.ufl.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 20:25:15 MDT

The problem looks to be that the video refresh rate is too high for
the monitor. I can make out that the installer is booting up, but the
video refreshes too fast for the monitor.

Another thing I was thinking was that I have the moitor connected to
the ATI card using a DB15 to DB25 adapter. I don't know if this would
cause a problem, but it worked with YDL 1.2.1.

I tried the No Video Driver option under BootX, but it didn't seem to
work one way or the other. That option, however, does work with YDL
1.2.1.

Any thoughts?

--- Sean