Re: I give up

Subject: Re: I give up
From: Rick Sheridan (thunder@ccountry.net)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 07:24:55 MDT

Thanks for the reply, Dan. I just sent a lengthy reply to Hollis in this
thread. Hope that helps. Using a recompiled 2.2.19-1i kernel works great
on my installed LinuxPPC system, except the sound. Otherwise the new kernel
seems to work better. In the best cases, though I am unable to get past the
license agreement in the YDL 2.0 installer because the keyboard and mouse do
not work, either the GUI or Text ramdisk images.

-- Rick