Can't Install YDL 2.0 on 6500/225

Subject: Can't Install YDL 2.0 on 6500/225
From: Jeff Jones (gronesy@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 13:30:49 MDT

Hello,
I have done lots of linux installs on both X86 and Macs. Before I
purchased YDL 2.0 I checked the hardware compatibility lists to be sure
my 6500/225 was supported. Yes, no warnings or caveats. Just yes. I get
the disks and run to my machine badly in need of a new OS. Video is
garbled. Change every setting, ram disk. Still a mess. Cannot install.
Read the list postings earlier where somebody gave up. I am not giving
up.

My question is when will a new ramdisk/kernel pair be available for a
603e system? Because if I can't run this on my 6500 I'll be sending for
a refund.

Please advise,
Jeff Jones