Installing Development package

Subject: Installing Development package
From: Jose Luis Paredes (jose.paredes@yale.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 13:00:31 MDT

  When I installed the development package I get the following messages

/usr/bin/libtoolize: ls: command not found
libtoolize: cannot find files in `/usr/share/libtool'
/usr/bin/autoheader: rm: command not found
/usr/bin/autoheader: mv: command not found
configure.in: 10: required file `../ltconfig' not found
configure.in: 10: required file `../ltmain.sh' not found
configure.in: 10: required file `../config.guess' not found
configure.in: 10: required file `../config.sub' not found
automake: configure.in: require file `./config.guess' not found
automake: configure.in: require file `./config.sub' not found
/usr/bin/autocon: chmod: command not found
/usr/bin/autoconf: rm: command not found

  However iof I install everything the messages do not appear. I
haven't tested any of the other set packages so I don't know if
anything similar to these shows up. I have an 300Mhz iBook with 64 MB
RAM. Does anyone know what's going on? I checked on the libtool rpm
and it says it's configured properly so I am not sure what exactly
failed to happen. Thanks for the help.