Re: yi (among other things)

Subject: Re: yi (among other things)
From: Pat Plummer (blacksun@blacksun.private)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 21:22:13 MDT

On Monday 18 June 2001, Dan Burcaw wrote:

>rpm -qi yi will provide amongst other things:
<snip>

Thanks for the list, Dan. I can see how those utilities might come in handy.
I should have used rpm -qi to figure it out, but didn't think of it : ) .

>It's because we don't have any live mirrors yet

I figured that out that it must be load thing as well -- used it again this
past weekend without a hitch.

>Known problem.. kdm is looking for "Xsetup" file rather then "Xsetup_0"
>(if you symlink Xsetup_0 -> Xsetup this will provide a temporary fix)

You are a PEACH! I have been racking my brain for the past week trying to
figure it out. Thanks loads!

Pat

--
Embrace the Penguin...