Installing YDL 2.0 on 9500/132 No Joy

Subject: Installing YDL 2.0 on 9500/132 No Joy
From: Gus S Calabrese (mrbear@omegadogs.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 04:14:33 MDT

Thought I might have a bad install CD so I obtained another..
(quick response from Justin White at TerraSoft Thanks Justin)

Unfortunately, the second CD works the same as the first.

Unstuffing the installer works fine. BootX-Installer is
on MacOS drive.

I have a 9500/132 with 128M RAM. First drive is 2G with MacOS 8.1
400M is available on this drive.
Second drive (internal SCSI) is 8.4G formatted OS standard.
Named "Linux" this drive is empty

Now I run BootX_Installer.
Splash screen appears
Next is "Welcome" screen BootX 1.2.2
I click continue....Spinning cursor turns forever

Question....Is BootX_installer designed to reformat the second drive ?

Gus S Calabrese

.
.
We provide a wide range of high and low tech solutions
in electronics, software, websites.....
http://www.omegadogs.com ....... websites, networking
http://www.WFTelectronics.com ........ custom electronics

Gus S Calabrese Joanne Yamaguchi Collin Calabrese
WFT Electronics ... omegadogs
4337 Raleigh Street Denver, CO 80212-2329
303 964-9670......voicemail
mailto:wft@frii.com
http://www.oh-god.com
http://www.productandservicesdirectory.com
for issues requiring immediate attention: cell phones
   GC 720 987-6543 (like a rocket countdown)
or JY 720 236-8000