Re: YDL 2.0 - when is final going to be final?

Subject: Re: YDL 2.0 - when is final going to be final?
christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 09:23:16 MDT

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Hollis wrote:
>There simply wasn't enough time for Gnome 1.4 or XFree86 4.1.0 etc.
>There *was* enough time for KDE 2.1. That's just the way it goes... I
>think what we have works very well. :)

 Same here. I've been very impressed at how much easier it is getting to
install Linux. Version 2.0 is much more user friendly than 1.2. I was
really surprised how smooth the install was on a couple of my machines.
You guys have done a great job!

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Sysadmin Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada