Re: Networking questions YDL2.0

Subject: Re: Networking questions YDL2.0
From: Philippe L. Houze (plhydl@blackdiamondltd.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 14:12:50 MDT

Thank you Dave and David,

I will go Netatalk for the Macs and probably Telnet from the PC, if I can resolve the "Ethernet Frame Oversized" problem... .
Like I said before, I can ping only for 4 to 10 times to different IP on the network (there is no constant) before freezing entirely my YDL 2.0 box.

I haven't heard yet from Hollis or Dan, as to what they think the problem might be... (driver?, as a module?) but I am not giving up yet.

Thank you,