Apple Display Connector

Subject: Apple Display Connector
From: Choong Kar Fai (kfchoong@itstandard.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 20:00:12 MDT

Hi,
        I have just installed YDL 2.0 on my G4 Cube. Everything works fine except of the Apple Display Connector Display. I am using a 17" Apple Studio Display. In order to boot the machine, I have to enter the follow kernel parameter: "linux video=aty128fb:vmode:20". With this parameter, I managed to get the output to be displayed on the monitor, but the alignment is out. The entire display area is being shifted to the left, cutting off a portion of the viewable area.

        Does anyone know if I have missed out some settings? Also, is there a way to adjust contrast, control power-on/off from YDL?

Thanks,
Kar Fai Choong