Re: MOL crash, Pismo + YDL 2.0 [Re: ELF ?]

Subject: Re: MOL crash, Pismo + YDL 2.0 [Re: ELF ?]
From: Derrik Pates (dpates@dsdk12.net)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 00:41:00 MDT

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Robert Story wrote:

> They rsync version has been better, but I still crash about once a day.
> Here is the latest output:

> ***** SIGNAL Segmentation fault in thread main-thread *****
> si_signo = 11, si_errno 0, si_code 00000000
> si_addr (nil). Last RVEC: 0x4016 (22)
> NIP 1001bd3c
> cleaning up...
> Terminating threads...
> DONE

I eventually get this as well, though it doesn't always take a full day of
sitting there to do it. Sometimes a half hour later, *boom*, it dies. It
likes to die if I try to either install MacOS within it, or run a MacOS
updater inside it. Also, while trying to copy some files to an AFP server
(just today), MoL suddenly started spitting out countless lines of
"Unimplemented load instruction" (that was all it said).

Derrik Pates | Sysadmin, Douglas School | #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net | District (dsdk12.net) | #linuxOS on OPN