Giving up...

Subject: Giving up...
From: Sean O. Denney (sdenney@cise.ufl.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 14:52:14 MDT

Well,

After having tried every conceivable (useful) option, I was unable to
get YDL 2.0 to work with my monitor. Yeah, I could switch to the
onboard valkyrie gpu in the 6400/200, or I could switch my 17" monitor
to my YDL box to set it up, but those options defeat the purpose of
having a beter gpu and having a permanent monitor attached to my YDL
box.

So, as sad as it is to say, I have decided to go back to YDL 1.2.1. I
had no problems setting it up on my machine.

Thanks for the help w/ 2.0 everyone, but it just didn't work.

--- Sean