no MacOS on iMac?

Subject: no MacOS on iMac?
From: Doug Philips (dgou@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 17:36:53 MDT

Hi all,
        I've tried using the site's search engine to find the answer to this, but
with no luck. Pointers to archived messages with the answers greatly
appreciated.
        I'm running 2.0 on a Tangerine iMac (266Mhz, only upgrade is to add another
128MB of memory to the "stock" system).
        After booting from the MacOS CD and partitioning my only disk, then
installing YDL, I decided that I don't want to keep MacOS on this thing at
all. I'd like to use the whole disk for YDL (its only 6GB and I've carved
out 1.5GB for MacOS) instead. I can't seem to locate any info in the printed
book, or on the website, but I figure I can't be the first person to want to
do this. ;-)
                Thanks,
                -Doug