Re: Can we triple boot

Subject: Re: Can we triple boot
From: Dr. Alfonso F. Agnew (aagnew@mail.smu.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 00:10:33 MDT

Were you the root user? Some commands are only visible to the root user. What are
the permissions on it? Did you try the command form ./ybin while you were in
/usr/sbin ?

I know these things were already brought up, but it's not clear to me what's
happening if you did try these things.

Cheers,

Alfonso