Re: no MacOS on iMac?

Subject: Re: no MacOS on iMac?
From: Doug Philips (dgou@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 05:54:59 MDT

"Sean O. Denney" <sdenney@cise.ufl.edu> indited:

>man fdisk

Ah, now why dint I think of that? ;-)

Unfortunately, neither fdisk, nor cfdisk likes my disk, claiming no
partition table or a bad partition table. Oddly enough, the fdisk man page
babbles on and on about DOS stuff, but I didn't see a mention of hfs or hfs+
stuff.

So now I'm curious, what did the installer use to partition the disk?

If I find out I'll post an answer, but I'll not have a chance to go lookin'
till over the weekend sometime. ;-) Sigh.

Aside from one installation glitch the first time through, I'm a happy YDL
camper! Thanks TerraSoft!

-Doug