Re: PPP on a Development Install?

Subject: Re: PPP on a Development Install?
From: Black (cpa@ece.cmu.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 08:10:31 MDT

I just did a Development install, and I had a similar moment. pppd did in
fact get installed on my system, but my path didn't include it. It should
be in /usr/sbin/.

I have pppd working, it calls my ISP and everything, but for some reason I
can't reach any DNS servers. I have a list of servers to use in
/etc/resolv.conf and if I do a nslookup, it steps through all of them and
tries them all, but gets no response from any of them. However, if I do
the same on another machine, I can see them all fine.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

-Christopher