approaching disgustipation

Subject: approaching disgustipation
From: David Gehrig (zemblan@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 10:49:48 MDT

I'm approaching the state of mind Popeye used to call "disgustipated."

I ordered YDL 2.0 the very day it came out, and got a nice boxed set
including a bad install disk. After a few complaints, I was sent a new
install disk, which was equally bad. I notified Terrasoft that the
second disk was bad a week ago today. I have had no response. And in
the mean time, the clock keeps ticking down to the time where I could
have just downloaded the sucker for free rather than trying to actually
support a quality Linux distribution via my actual dollars.

Dear Ann Landers: have I been a fool?

@%<