Re: yellow dog linux....

Subject: Re: yellow dog linux....
From: William Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 13:56:28 MDT

I guess it might be good for TerraSoft, but... I've been using Linux
since 1995, and I've learned never to purchase a distro sight-unseen. :)
Once they release the isos, I'll try YDL 2.0, and if it actually works,
THEN I will send them my 30$.

I wish they would upload the darn 2.0 ISOs (which they are supposed to
do today) so I can get on with my life. :)

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science                 http://www.derandomized.org/