Re: Postfix again

Subject: Re: Postfix again
From: Rob Brandt (rbrandt@sbdsl.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 15:19:15 MDT

Thanks. That's a generous offer. I'll get as far as I can and then
let you know. FWIW, postfix is sort of a better sendmail, done by a
guy at IBM. I've heard great things about it being more secure and
and easier to manage than sendmail, of which I've heard nightmares.
But what do I know? I'm just a newbie and postfix seemed a better
way to go.

http://www.postfix.org. Very slow site. Get to a mirror ASAP.

Rob