Re: yellow dog linux....

Subject: Re: yellow dog linux....
From: John Canning (john@pcc.com )
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 15:41:49 MDT

On Mon Jun 25 15:56:28 2001 William Brinkman wrote:

> I guess it might be good for TerraSoft, but... I've been using Linux
> since 1995, and I've learned never to purchase a distro sight-unseen. :)
> Once they release the isos, I'll try YDL 2.0, and if it actually works,
> THEN I will send them my 30$.

This is a very interesting philosophy. It's actually the exact
oposite of mine.

I bought the YDL 2.0 CDs and they work quite well. The installer
worked as advertised, the documentation was pretty accurate, and
the assistance from the folks at Terra Soft has been outstanding.
My experience with YDL has been excellent.

John