Re: [YellowDogLinux] Installing individual applications

Subject: Re: [YellowDogLinux] Installing individual applications
From: Sam Moore (samiwas@macconnect.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 19:59:28 MDT

Slight correction here - YDL2 uses xinetd, so look for /etc/xinetd.d/
and /etc/xinetd.conf (which does nothing really, except to call the
stuff in /etc/xinetd.d/)
info xinetd has more info (natch :-)

Do NOT kill init - that's a completely different process. (In fact,
it's the process that calls all other processes)