Re: location of kernel 2.2.19-1k

Subject: Re: location of kernel 2.2.19-1k
From: Neil Tiffin (ntiffin@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 08:11:01 MDT

Hollis,

Thank you and i do not insist on doing, but its the only way it will
work on this particular system. G3 Mini-tower. If you have a better
way i would love to know about about it because i am not a Linux
hacker. What I meant was the kernal should be located someplace on
the web that I can download to my mac.

Buts its working now via your suggestion and ftp'ing to another
machine on the local network and then back to my re-booted mac.

Thanks for the reply.

Neil
neilt@gnue.org