Support from IBM...

Subject: Support from IBM...
BondTrails@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 11:03:42 MDT

Hi YellowDoggers,

I don't have an issue with YDL but I was thinking about support from IBM.
Since they have embraced linux as a strategic platform you would think that
they are providing everything including the kitchen sink to make it a much
more compelling platform (and this includes porting most of their software
such as Lotus Suite, etc).

Although they have lent a hand to the Intel side of things, I don't know what
their participation has been to the PPC side. If its not that strong then I
find that rather odd considering that they manufacture PPC chips.

Anyone have any insights?

Bondster!!