Re: Zip disk ?

Subject: Re: Zip disk ?
From: Stew Benedict (stewb@centurytel.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 04:42:55 MDT

If it's HFS formatted, it is very unlikely that the data portion is on
the first partition as the partition map uses that. Stick the disk in the
drive and do:

pdisk -l /dev/sdb

(this is based on your dmesg output - although your fstab listing shows
sda?)

This should tell you what partition you need to mount.

Stew Benedict